Ivanna's Exhibition

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Conclusion

I have learned a lot of new knowledge in this exhibition. I have learned how to write the right bibliography. Now I know what is the difference between the primary resource and secondary resource. I learned a lot of PYP profile skills such as cooperate is the important thing. I can communicated to each other while our houses were far distance from each other. I learned how we can open our booth and serve the visitors to make the visitors excited with our booth just like a seller. I learned how to make our own website (blog). I very have fun in this exhibition. I really enjoy it even tough it's hard enough, but it's really have a lot of fun. I hope that the visitors who come to our exhibition have learn a lot from this exhibition and get more creative ideas to make their exhibition become great.
posted by ivanna at 6:25 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home